How can I contact my account manager?
All of our account managers have cell phones, and can be reached by text, email or a phone call while in the field.
In addition, our office staff is happy to help you with anything you need.
Please call 314-432-0600 if you need assistance.
How can I place my order?
- WEB PORTAL – You can place an order through our web portal, but that’s not all!! You can also see your scheduled installs, look at invoices and even see the last time an address was installed. If you would like to get set up to use this option or would like more information please contact our office at 314-432-0600 and we will be more than happy to help you get started.
- FAX – You can fax in your orders at 314-432-1833 Fax Order Form
- OUR WEBSITE – You can submit your orders to CS Flooring by filling out the Web Order Form.
- EMAIL – Or simply email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALL – You can always call in your order to the office at 314-432-0600.
What information do I need when placing my order?
- Complex Name
- Preferred Install Date & Move in Date
- Purchase Order # (if necessary)
- Install address with Apartment #
- Vacant or occupied & unit type
- Product specifics (color & style)
- Area to install
- If there will be Furniture/appliances to move and Commodes to pull.
- Any other specifics or special instructions
How should I prepare my job site before the installers arrive?
- Please make sure that there is electricity available for the installer’s power tools, seaming iron, etc.
- Heat/Air condition should be turned on. The ideal temperature range is 70-80 degrees for 48 hours prior to vinyl and/or carpet installation.
- Please ensure that the installation area is accessible (unlocked or key available) for prompt entry.
- Installers will need running water and adequate lighting.
- Please do not schedule other trades/workers in the area at the time of your scheduled installation.
- If vinyl is to be installed underneath a gas stove, please remove the stove before your scheduled installation. For liability reasons we cannot move them.
Please refer to our installation checklist for additional information.
Do you clean carpet?
No. CS Flooring does not clean carpets, we only sell, install and repair flooring.
What kind of flooring do you sell and install?
We sell and install all types of flooring, including carpet, tile, laminate, wood, vinyl, VCT and Luxury Vinyl Tile.
Do you have a show room?
Yes! Our showroom is located at 11632 Fairgrove Industrial Blvd. in Maryland Heights, MO. The showroom is open by appointment during business hours. Please contact our office or your account manager to schedule a look!
What are your business hours?
We are open for business Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.