OUR TEAM MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
Charitable donations and community service are important ways to give back to our city, and CS Flooring has had the privilege to support many organizations over the years. We are very pleased to be able to do this, and are thankful for the opportunity to contribute to making our community a better place to live and work.
CS Flooring is privileged to be able to give back to the greater St. Louis-Metro East Illinois area by providing financial or in-kind donations to these organizations:
- Ronald McDonald House
- St. Louis Apartment Association food drive to support the St. Louis Area Foodbank
- International Fellowship Center food bank
- Mission Gate Prison Ministry of St. Louis
- Cycle For Life in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- St. Louis Apartment Association Warm Their Soles sock drive
- Promise Community Homes
CS Flooring partners with Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital to provide volunteer services to children receiving specialized care during the bridge period between acute care and home. Our staff visits with the patients and reads stories to help ease the anxiety associated with being away from home during a very stressful time in their lives.
Although this initiative has been interrupted by the COVID pandemic, we have made contact with Ranken Jordan to facilitate an early return to our volunteer efforts at the hospital.